The Safe Environment Program makes it mandatory for any adult who has contact with the youth of our school to have a criminal background check, child abuse clearance and attend the safe environment training class, “Protecting God’s Children.” This applies to ALL employees, volunteers as well as every member of any organization which uses the school/parish facilities and/or carries the school/parish name. These regulations are in place for the safety of our children. This is an Archdiocesan Policy.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer in our school, chaperone on a school field trip or member of an organization that requires compliance with our Safe Environment, please use the following links:
State Mandated Requirements:
- PA Criminal Background Check – Must be renewed every 5 years
- PA Child Abuse Check - Must be renewed every 5 years
Federal Background Check:
- FBI Fingerprinting – Must be obtained for volunteers who have been a PA resident for less than 10 years.
- PA Disclosure Form – For volunteers who have been a PA Resident for 10 years or more
- Mandated Reporter Documentation and Acknowledgement Form
- Mandated Reporter Online Class – Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Protecting God’s Children Class – virtusonline
- Technology Addendum (for those who took Protecting God’s Children prior to 7/1/2011)
For more information please visit - Archdiocese of Philadelphia Child & Youth Protection