Grades K – 8
- Cars and buses will both use the large back parking lot for morning drop off
- Cars and buses will form one line enter one side of the parking lot go to the top, make a turn and go back out.
- The drop off zone will be from the Hall to the school building
- Students in grades K-8 will enter thought the gates between the Hall and School and use the courtyard doors to enter the school
- There will be teachers out helping to direct cars, buses and students so that everyone is safe
- Parents are not to get out of the car so that the line moves quickly
- If parents must get out they are to park in the small lost across Donnelly Ave and walk their child over to the school
- Buses will need a little extra room to maneuver
- Cars are still required to be a distance away from the buses when the students are exiting the bus
- Buses will occasionally need to have students practice exiting via the rear of the bus
- Dismissal is at 2:30 p.m. Buses will be dismissed by way of the Pre-K doors.
- If you are picking your child up by car, you must pull into the Aston Community Center Parking lot on the other side of Concord Road. Teachers, School Traffic Guards and Safety Patrol members will escort the children across the street to the lot. Please park and get out of your car to meet your child at the end of the line, so that no one is running through the lot unsupervised.
- Pre-K dismissal is different than the rest of the school. Please read below:
PreK 3 & 4
- Doors open at 7:25 am with class officially beginning at 7:40 am
- Car line drop off in back parking lot
- If late, please walk children in to the school office
- Half day Pre-K students are dismissed at 11:30 a.m. Parents are asked to park in the same lot as morning arrival and walk over to the Pre-K doors where the teacher will dismiss your child to you.
- Full day Pre-K students who do not have a sibling in the school will be dismissed at 2:15. Please park as you did in the morning and walk to the Pre-K doors where the teacher will dismiss your child to you.
- If your Pre-K student has an older sibling they will walk with them to be dismissed at 2:30 at the Aston Community Center parking lot.