Penn-Delco Medicine Policy
Physical Exam Form
Dental Exam Form
Penn-Delco Health History Form
Allergy Fact Sheet
Special Education Confirmation Form
Custody Agreement Form
Smart Tuition Registration
Holy Family is certainly committed to providing your child/ren with a spiritually and developmentally appropriate program, according to the curriculum guidelines of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.Thank you for expressing your interest in Holy Family Regional Catholic School!
Along with an excellent learning environment, Holy Family RCS will also provide:
- optional hot lunch program,
- optional soft pretzel snack,
- optional After School Care, extending from 2:30 pm to 5:25 pm - After Care Information
- optional Before School Care, extending from 7:00 am t0 7:25 am - Before Care Information
Pre-K through 8th Grade Registration Requirements:Registration Form Birth Certificate Baptismal Certificate Social Security Card Penn-Delco Phys./Dent. Requirements Penn-Delco Health History Dental Exam Report Physicians Exam Report Immunization Record Food Allergy Fact Sheet Custody Agreement/Court Order Form Special Education Form Year End Evaluation Report Records Release Form Photo ID Registered with Smart Tuition Non-refundable Registration Fee Pre-K Requirement:
In order to be eligible for the Pre-K program, a child:
- must be potty trained and fully independent in the bathroom
- must be 3 years of age by September 1st for Pre-K 3
- must be 4 years of age by September 1st for Pre-K 4
Please remember that Pre-School students are not eligible for busing.
In order to be eligible for the Kindergarten program, a child must be 5 years of age by September 1st .
Thank you so much for entrusting your child to our care.